Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by Wall Street Mastermind, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
1. Your wallstmastermind.com Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and Wall Street Mastermind may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Wall Street Mastermind liability. You must immediately notify Wall Street Mastermind of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Wall Street Mastermind will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2. Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
By submitting Content to Wall Street Mastermind for inclusion on your Website, you grant Wall Street Mastermind a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your blog. If you delete Content, Wall Street Mastermind will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Wall Street Mastermind has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Wall Street Mastermind’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Wall Street Mastermind’s reasonable opinion, violates any Wall Street Mastermind policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in Wall Street Mastermind’s sole discretion. Wall Street Mastermind will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Payment and Renewal.
5. Responsibility of Website Visitors. Wall Street Mastermind has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Wall Street Mastermind does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Wall Street Mastermind disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
6. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which wallstmastermind.com links, and that link to wallstmastermind.com. Wall Street Mastermind does not have any control over those non-Wall Street Mastermind websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-Wall Street Mastermind website or webpage, Wall Street Mastermind does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Wall Street Mastermind disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Wall Street Mastermind websites and webpages.
7. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Wall Street Mastermind asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by wallstmastermind.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Wall Street Mastermind in accordance with Wall Street Mastermind’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. Wall Street Mastermind will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Wall Street Mastermind will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Wall Street Mastermind or others. In the case of such termination, Wall Street Mastermind will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Wall Street Mastermind.
8. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Wall Street Mastermind to you any Wall Street Mastermind or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Wall Street Mastermind. Wall Street Mastermind, wallstmastermind.com, the wallstmastermind.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with wallstmastermind.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Wall Street Mastermind or Wall Street Mastermind’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Wall Street Mastermind or third-party trademarks.
9. Advertisements. Wall Street Mastermind reserves the right to display advertisements unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
10. Partner Products. By activating a partner product from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
11. Changes. Wall Street Mastermind reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Wall Street Mastermind may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. Termination. Wall Street Mastermind may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your wallstmastermind.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Wall Street Mastermind if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Wall Street Mastermind’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Wall Street Mastermind can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Wall Street Mastermind and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Wall Street Mastermind nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
14. Limitation of Liability. In no event will Wall Street Mastermind, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Wall Street Mastermind under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Wall Street Mastermind shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
16. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wall Street Mastermind, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
17. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Wall Street Mastermind and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Wall Street Mastermind, or by the posting by Wall Street Mastermind of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Wall Street Mastermind may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We also may automatically collect information about your browsing actions, equipment, and usage patterns using server logs, cookies, and similar technologies.
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways (with lawful basis for processing in parenthesis):
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To improve our website in order to better serve you. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. (Performance of a contract with you, Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To quickly process your transactions. (Performance of a contract with you, Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us)
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
• To follow up after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries) (Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
At any time, you may unsubscribe from our marketing by clicking the “unsubscribe” button on any email communication from us.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It may affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient, and the site may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
We honor Do Not Track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking.
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
We will notify you via email within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us by filling out the form at www.wallstmastermind.com/contact, or better yet, click the “unsubscribe” button on any email communication from us. If that happens, we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Last Edited on 2018-05-18